Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WAY too long!

The Ramseys are back. It is the first day of our summer and I am inspired to get back on track. I have been SO forgetful it stinks! And no, I a NOT pregnant ; ) We only have two kids and I can't seem to keep track of anything much beyond just the four of us ... even the cats suffer sometimes. Humbly, I admit I have forgotten very important birthdays, have missed appointments and even a bill here and there. Ugggh! To those who we have not wished our loving wishes to for your birthdays we APOLOGIZE! I day dream of getting it all together but it will have to happen a little at a time. There are so many photos to share I am pasting in a link at the bottom for you to look at if you so desire. We trust and hope you are all happy and healthy! See photos at http://ramseyfun.shutterfly.com/  

No comments: